The CSE6 Gold training program is the advanced training program in IPv6 Security that was designed to provide in-depth information on IPv6 security design and implementation in the IPv6 network.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for
– Security enthusiast
– Decision makers for IT Security spending
-Network/IT support technicians
What Will You Learn?
- Revisit IPv6 Security
- Threat against CPE and recommendation
- IPv6 Firewall configuration and policies
- CSE6 Silver certification or any equivalent certifications
- A good knowledge of general network security concepts
- Knowledge in IPv4 security
- This class covers both theoretical and practical knowledge.
- The practical classes are conducted in a laboratory environment.
- The participants will have hands on experience using the actual equipment.
- Quiz will be conducted during the class to test the knowledge of participants about a particular sub topic
- Professional examination both theoretical and practical will conducted to test the participant’s knowledge towards end of the class
- All the participants that passed the examination will be awarded certificate that endorsed by Global IPv6 Forum and WIDE Japan
The following is the outline of the course:
IPv6 Security Revisited
- IPv6 Security Issues
- IPv6 Security Features
- IPv6 Attacks
Threats against IPv6 CPE and Recommandations
- Customer Premise Equipment (CPE)
- Universal Threat Mitigation (UTM)
- Type of Threat and Mitigation the Threat
- IPv6 Intrusion Protection System (IPS)
- Rules for Security Policy
- Security in Mobile IPv6
- Demonstration of Man in The Middle Attack
- Setting-Up and Testing IPv6 Firewall
IPv6 and firewall configuration Policies
- Host Based Firewalls
- Gateway Firewalls
- Firewall Policy Separation
- Policy Merging
- Inbound ICMPv6 Service
- Inbound TCP Services for the Firewall
- Inbound TCP Services for All Machines, including Firewall
- Inbound UDP Services for the Firewall
- Firewall basics with IPtables
- Policy Chain Default Behaviour
- Connection – specific responses
- Connection States
Configuring IPv6 Rules and Policies with IPtables
Disclaimer: Course contents are subject to changes without prior notice.